Night flight of the Spinnaker Tower & Portsmouth Harbour

Hope you enjoy it.

DJI Mini Pro 4

23 Likes

Awesome quality, did you have to do much editing to vid before posting and out of interest how high is this tower?

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it, the tower is 170m tall. I took about 50 minutes of actual footage and then edited it on premiere pro for about 1 hour, maybe a little more trying to get the right music. :+1:

1 Like

Enjoyable - great footage.

B

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Nice one, great video.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Great footage and editing John.
Only thing I’d suggest (I’ve tried it a few times and only nailed it once) with structures like this is to do a corkscrew around- when you get it right it comes out great!

1 Like

Thank you Paul, much appreciated. I was trying to program my way points up the tower but it wouldn’t let me set the POI. So I will try again the next time I’m in Portsmouth. But the corkscrew would work, nice idea.

1 Like

Program?!! Manual dude!!!

1 Like

That’s what I meant :wink:

1 Like

This video is just a Bomb awesome amazing video quality together with a Pro Pilot.
sStunning Video .
I wish I could deliver video like that, at the moment still learning .
Air 2s

Great job

2 Likes

Hi @admiral0901, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words Rob, I’ve only been flying for 5 months and still have a lot to learn. But I’m glad you liked video. :+1:

@StunningDrone Great production John, smooth flying and eidt spot on. Well done. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers Colin, thanks for your kind words :+1:

1 Like

That was excellent…just wish it was longer!
Did you take off from Gunwharf? Hope to fly around it myself soon, I’m just psyching myself up for it…especially as it’s so close to the Naval Base.
Well done and thanks for sharing :+1:

Andy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Solved … playback at 0.25 speed. :wink:

3 Likes

Cheers Andy, glad you liked it. I took off from a friends boat at Gunwharf. Don’t worry about the Naval base as you have plenty of room to fly and don’t be nervous. Once you’re up and flying you get much confident. Go for it :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

It’s not the flying that makes me twitchy…got plenty of experience of that! It’s being so close to the base…you know what mod plod are like :sunglasses: