No confidence

We’ve just so happen to have a badge for you to collect on that very theme :blush:

4 Likes

Well after a couple of days getting nearer and nearer I eventually did it! I got the high wind velocity warning at about 70m up but carried on going up and managed not get some shots.
https://youtu.be/fRlLU6QTxPo

8 Likes

Nice one :+1: Well done on conquering your fear of flying :crazy_face: It’s a great feeling. Look forward to seeing more videos

2 Likes

That’s really good! The early light not only gives a superb colour … it accentuates the weird shapes the mounds of whatever they’re quarrying make especially where weathered. :+1:

You must be really pleased with the end result.

1 Like

Yeah I’m proud of myself for growing a pair and going for it. I used the rth to get it back and it worked flawlessly which helped with the confidence knowing that I can push it a little further. What I can’t seem to get around though is the steppy look the video has. All my gimble settings are set as recommended and vid was shot at 25fps but it’s still jumping.

2 Likes

Any section in particular?

Looks ok to me.

1 Like

Just played again on the TV’s bigger screen.

Same as @Callum says … looks fine to me, too!

View on a different computer/device? Could be that the one you’re using is struggling with the video?

1 Like

Just tried it on my TV and it does look smooth but on my computer and phone it’s jumping. Strange but happy it’s smooth on TV :grin:

1 Like

Good news! :+1:

(… other than it sounds like you need a new computer! LOL!)

1 Like

More expensive this hobby becomes…

2 Likes