"No SD Card Inserted"

Help!

Half way through my holiday my Mavic Pro has suddenly stopped recognising that it has an SD card inserted.

I’ve tried several cards, including two brand new Sandisk Extreme Pro, plus one card which was working fine last time that I had the drone out.

This is frustrating beyond belief, as time out here doesn’t come round all that often!

Is there any chance that this is something relatively simple, that I can fix here - or am I Royally Screwed until I get back?

I’m running the latest firmware, & everything else is working just fine.

Thanks in desperation … … …

1 Like

Did you get it working after the last time it happened?

3 Likes

You had this problem before.
Mavic Pro stopped recognising memory card
What was the problem/solution last time?

2 Likes

A visit to the “Drone Doctors” who carried out a forced firmware refresh - apparently the reason that I couldn’t do that myself was because when I bought the drone it was supplied with non DJI batteries.

As it has been OK since then I was hoping that the solution this time may be a little less drastic.

1 Like

Hmmm …. a weird one. Can’t really advise.

Only ever heard of this twice … and both times it was you.

Sounds like there may be something a little more wrong than the firmware …. faulty contact in the SD card slot, perhaps.

Yes, that’s what I’m afraid of.

I can see another visit to the Drone Doctors when I get back … … … :cry::rage::cry:

The card is seating OK …. on it’s “press-to-seat … press-to-unseat” mechanism?

1 Like

Don’t forget that GO4 can store a local cached copy of all your photos.

Granted, the quality will be no where near what’s available by storing them on the drone, but desperate times and all that…

(all may not be completely lost)

Yes, absolutely fine - no problems there.

1 Like

Thanks for that, however with the drone thinking that it doesn’t have a card installed, the photo & video functions are not available.