No talking trick tutorials

Ive not actually been recording as i dont have the cam on the top when racing, just burning packs and props xD went from having to go very slooooow to get through the track to now being able to give it some bollocks and not be a complete nonce about it.
I havent seen this comp? but im sure i can put something together if i go fly freestyle rather than just racing as i have been lately.

Its not started yet I think. Maybe next week :wink:

1 Like

Fair enough well when the thread pops up ill have a look, is it just gonna be individual tricks? or lines? full edits?

Tbh we need to do a bit more to get the FPV interest up in here. Too many floating tripod aficionados for my taste :wink:

Fpv is where the funs at Alex for sure

Where abouts have you been racing? Found a local club?

Yeah basically there are two clubs about 35mins from me in opposite directions so ive been to both a few times.

I think its basically just a completely different hobby.

How have you found the racing? Which do you prefer, racing or freestyle?

1 Like

Its good fun altho was difficult at first. I dont really prefer one or the other but now ive found places to go its just a lot easier to go racing and then i have people to fly with as well.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely good to have people to fly with. I’ve only got 1 person near me to go fly with. Wish I lived nearer to the other guys around Coventry :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It really does help to have people to chat to! Not sure why coventry is the place to be…awful accent :wink:

I don’t know, but it’s definitely popular around that area

It bloody is. Come from St’ helens myself. Not any better mind. Still scum of England

It seems to be pretty popular here as well tbh, i think its just a matter of finding people.

Yeah thats a pretty bad accent too xD

I thought this one explained it perfectly.

looks cool but prop bending difficult

Thanks knowing that’s there is going to be useful, just starting to use a sim