North East Meet up - Angel of the North - 8/9 Jan

Hi, anybody in the North East fancy meeting up this Wednesday or Thursday to fly at the Angel of the North?

2 Likes

I changed the thread title to give a hint about location / date. :wink:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks :+1:

Would you be able to edit again for 8th and 9th? Cheers.

1 Like

What time? Iā€™ll be there

About 12ish on either day, as Iā€™m off work. Which is best for you? Iā€™ll check the weather for both days to, as its getting windy now.

Wednesday seems to be the best weather wise.

12:00 Is good, right at the Angelā€™s foot?

Anyone else? Good show, want a helix of that angel on my mini :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine by me, Iā€™m travelling from Billingham, hopefully traffic wonā€™t be to bad. :+1:

See you Wednesday 12:00 @scullninio

1 Like

enjoy chapsā€¦ Iā€™ll be beavering away!!

Does anyone work on this forum!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I work full time, just lucky Iā€™ve got a day off tomorrow and Thursday. If I didnā€™t have to work Iā€™d be out as much as the weather allows. Haha. Enjoy work, :+1:

3 Likes

I faintly remember having to get up early and the associated stress. I still do a little bit of agency work but would never think of arranging anything before lunchtime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I should be able to make it for tomorrow hopefully weather is going to be good how many people are coming tomorrow ?

1 Like

@Fatboy
As far as I can tell itā€™s 3 of us so far unless @scullninio knows more. After all, it was his idea :grin:

1 Like

Just the 3 of us, invite as many people as possible. Hopefully get a good turn out. :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully traffic on the A1 isnā€™t to bad in the morning, as I live about 50mins away.

Invited a friend whoā€™s got a camerašŸ˜

1 Like

Nope, @mockingbird71, heā€™s one of those ppl who travel round the country taking photos of fighter planes or choppers. Basically anything mechanical that flies. I call him an ā€œanorakā€.

2 Likes