North West 2nd Informal Drone Meet and Fly...Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October - WIGG ISLAND - 9AM

Leaving now it says 40 mins

2 Likes

Just got here having a look around for TOAL

2 Likes

Any feedback or details?

Flew Glastonbury Tor this morning, just downloading the footage, was hella busy up there!

3 Likes

That’s for organising this @AlbionDrones and @dobby, sorry we couldn’t make tomorrow so went today :grinning: Its a great place to fly, very quiet :+1: don’t park in the main car park but the layby on the left just before (I will post a pin drop when on the pc in a bit)

Some pics I took

4 Likes

Cracking images, well done!

1 Like

A really nice place to fly, with easy parking :slight_smile: looking forward to round 2 tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome so do the folks that went today get social badges and is it a separate meet or does it count towards tomorrows? Is it possible to get 2 badges on consecutive days for the same Meet? LolGlad it was enjoyed looking forwards to seeing yuo and everyone else tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow- winds look nice and light….and warm!

That will come down to the decision of a committee member :wink:

Edited the title :wink:

1 Like

We came early and lots of mosquitoes :mosquito:

2 Likes

You should get an earlybird badge!! Hows about it @PingSpike

We got here about 6.30 ish and the bridge was lit up, watching the herons flying in now :blush:

2 Likes

Oooh, nice… hope uyou got some awesome footage… flew Glastonbury Tor yesterday, got some nice footage to play with, although missed a couple of shots due to it being reallty busy…

1 Like

Sorry i wont be able to make this morning, hopefully see you all on the next one.

2 Likes

Hopefully see you next time and everything is okay

1 Like

looking good this morning here

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

The stitching on these isn’t perfect, I might try again on the PC later.

5 Likes