North Yorkshire Moors

So on new years day I took to the polaris to capture some dynamic footage on a freezing, windy but beautiful day. There was plenty of wind and now I know why the drone exam asked about keeping your hands warm!!
Please excuse the, at some times dodgy editing, I’m still learning with iMovie but keep watching to the end…!
https://youtu.be/jYsOYiftxHA

2 Likes

Oh sh!t! Much damage?

@notveryprettyboy so it looks like gimbal, slight bodywork damage where the rear arm connects and 3 of the 4 rotors with damage.

Hope you get it back up soon man. :+1:

Me too, I’m gutted as the next shot following the polaris would have been great with the low sunlight. I’ll let you know how well the DJI refresh works, it went off in the post today!

2 Likes

Looks like a lovely place to cruise. Is that area private or open?

Mostly private but there are some areas not far away that walkers use, still very picturesque.

1 Like

oooops

Love the moors daughter lives in Kirkbymoorsideso get up there a lot.
Never been Snilesworth though.
Imovie is a good bit of software. I like the short trailer films you can make using the templates.
Is the area you filmed all private or is access in that area possible.

1 Like

forget that lol missed the post earlier asking same question. Doh

1 Like

Yes iMovie is ok and I’m sure it could make the last film edit better, I was just keen to get something out there.

OMG whats the damage rib71

1 Like

Props, chassis at the rear where arm connects is cracked and the gimbal won’t work!! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Not good :rage: hope you get sorted

1 Like

I’ll use the time wisely and play around with iMovie some more with the clips I’ve got and been meaning to do something with!! :film_strip: :clapper:

1 Like

Thanks, if I keep watching your footage I’m never going get mine done!! :rofl:

1 Like

So what are you using now for editing? Subscribed too!!

1 Like

I’ll give it a go, thanks.

Perfect will do

1 Like