Not mine - FPV

The totally (epic) craziness that is WRX as never seen before.

5 Likes

Just need a drone mod for Dirt Rally 2.0 now.

1 Like

This kids got some skills. I don’t know how he gets so much hangtime while inverted?! I particularly like the mini powerloop of the fallen tree towards the end, must take some serious throttle control

2 Likes

Ferrybridge power station demolition - skip to 57s for the really interesting shot !

5 Likes
1 Like

4500 metres altitude with a DJI FPV drone

1 Like

Can I remove the Mini 2 altitude limit? - #9 by Sparkyws :man_facepalming: :joy:

I missed the original video of this.

Thoughts are this guy is completely mental - not to mention the two visible runways when he rotates.

Totally irresponsible :man_facepalming:

He does say in the video description that he contacted all appropriate authorities before doing it, so perhaps not.

Yeah I read that and replayed that conversation in my mind.

:nerd_face:"Ah hello, I’d like to fly my drone higher than all laws allowed. In fact for this flight I’d like to pretend I’m an airplane who’s motors have been cut for half of the flight. Is that ok?"

👮‍♂️" Erm - well, rules are rules but seeing as you’d asked so nicely"…

Nah I don’t think so

1 Like

Possibly more like “I’d like permission to exceed the normal allowable altitude for a drone in order to set an altitude record. Flight will take place at X/Y location at a time suitable for yourselves”

No more risky to other air traffic than those people sending balloons up to the stratosphere

1 Like

He says he’s in a 3rd world country with lax laws… lol.

I just can’t imagine it being that easy as lots of the world seems to be anti-consumer drones.

Also if it was that easy they would be inundated with calls.

I’m surprised at that - quite a difference between a balloon coming back down to earth whilst out of control and a dji fpv.

Judging by the guy’s name I’d suggest Eastern Europe. So possibly outside of EU regulations.

It’s easy to say you have permission rather than actually prove you have.

going here on saturday, pretty excited looks like a great spot! anyone flown it before?

1 Like

Where is it?

Cambridgeshire.

Looks cool, too far for me though, lol

Yeah thought it might be, not too many people from around my way on here but managed to find a group!

This looks like a cool site to fly man, I gotta find something like this nearer to me