Not mine

Like you - location needed … and to live long enough for snow to fall. #TheresAThemeGoingOnHere. :;p

1 Like

Haha it’ll happen one day :snowflake: Where abouts are you again Dave? There are some stunning rivers down in the southwest :+1:t2:

1 Like

Southampton-ish
Want one with a good long straight-ish stretch.

1 Like

A screwed-over pension also means it needs to be really close. And I live in the middle of an FRZ.
Life was never meant to be easy. LOL

1 Like

Ah for some reason I was thinking you were a bit further down than that. There are some gorgeous stretches of the Stour not too far from you around Ringwood. One of my favourite rivers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sometimes life conspires against you man :confused: I’m sure you’ll find the perfect spot eventually :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Some superb images using illumination from a drone.

Instagram link.

4 Likes

Showreel for Bee Aerial, an aerial photography company

All the footage included was filmed using: Shotover F1 with RED Dragon, DJI Matrice M600 ARRI Alexa Mini, DJI Inspire 2 with X7 and X5s, Inspire 1 Pro, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Phantom 4.

2 Likes

Great video :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

London Eye - UAS comparison

1 Like

3 Likes

RC plane crash compilation. :sob:

2 Likes

Simple! :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

Everyone has seen this, right?

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2: :rofl:

3 Likes

Not for at least 24hrs or so.

6 Likes

To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2021, St. Patrick’s Festival is proud to present Orchestra of Light, a beautiful film featuring a fleet of 500 drones dancing across Dublin’s night sky. The film presents a heartfelt, uplifting celebration of our national day, and spreads a message of hope to audiences around the globe.

4 Likes

Take away the trees, the light and the water and Oregpn’s much the same as anywhere else ,

3 Likes

One from Adam Mullender Photography

The old shipwreck abandoned on the River Wyre. This is a 15 second exposure single shot, the halo is created using a light rig attached to a drone…

6 Likes