Now I'm really scared - lost connection again

Deffo!

2 Likes

It’s probably been a customer return which they tested (badly), then resold.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to try and find them, but sending it back anyway.

My thoughts exactly !!.

1 Like

Well ……

That’s “refurbished” in my book.

Thanks Callum, I hope it won’t come to that but I’ll get in touch if it does. Cheers.

2 Likes

That’s a bloody joke !, refurbed (very badly) at that !

1 Like

Certainly not “new”.

Personally Ash, I would take up Callum’s offer, always better to have what looks a good kick-off letter, it sometimes puts them on their back foot, when you know your legal rights.

1 Like

I’d always start with a formal demand mate. If you contact them asking questions they will string it out.

Fire off an email to reject goods detailing your issues.

At same time send a Formal Complaint.

Correct, it was sold as brand new, opened box but never used. It was only when I found photos on it that I realised it had been flown and asked for £150 extra discount, which they eventually gave me.

2 Likes

Still irrelevant, its faulty.

2 Likes

Do you think its a good idea to send it back and issue a formal rejection letter, or hang on to it until they have agreed to a refund?

It cannot have been new if the full warranty was not available.
For DJI to say it only had 20 months remaining means it was previously registered. So it can’t be classed as new.

No but it was sold as new, that was the contract he entered into.

1 Like

Busy in here …

:rofl:

3 Likes

You’re right Chris. Assertiveness!

I’d send it back along with the letter, using a suitably sign-for delivery/courier service.

theirs your answer, got them under a breach of the trade description act.
They were not honest in it’s description from the start.

Hold onto it.

In that template, delete the section about reimbursing postage and ask for it to be collected.

They will probably tell you it will be tested blah blah blah. Remind them of your initial problems and the fact they obviously tested it when the last person returned it and couldn’t find a fault.