One more for now

Turned a pretty uninspiring 180 panorama of an abandoned lime quarry near me into this nifty Little Planet.

Personally I love how it has come out, but each to their own.

6 Likes

I’ve not done one of then yet…but I’m inspired!

1 Like

I’ve moved it over to #panos. :wink:

You should look at Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To so that you can post it as an interactive one. :+1:

1 Like

It earns you the Birds Eye Viewer Badge for your profile, too.

1 Like

They are simple to create really you just need, IMO, the right subject.

I have an interactive vesion of this over on Skypixel so at some point will post a link to that or migrate so thanks for the subject move and also for the pointer.

1 Like

So rather than post a new thread - here’s the link to my interactive 360 from this location. Not sure how this will work so if it doesn’t then follow this link.

https://www.skypixel.com/photo360s/abandoned-lime-quarry-7c4a08e2-39b6-4153-8d62-d03e1ed5408a?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

1 Like

@stubbyd
Hi the link works fine, and the image is good, only suggestion would be to go quite a bit higher, around 50m or so then you will get a more interesting shot showing the landscape around the quarry. I use kuula.com which is a similar thing to Skypixel I guess.
Have a good weekend, I hope the weather will be good for flying.

1 Like

Thanks @SkyJumper - until I joined here I had no idea about Kuula but will check it out.

And thanks for the tip, this was one of my very early tries so no real idea what I was doing but it works for me :slight_smile: