Pano of the Cherwell Valley floods

Same @Mavic2Pro Kuula post - the other posting format here …

3 Likes

I am just looking at where I can upload them (0.99Gb). I will let you know when they are online.

'wetransfer.com` is your/our friend. :wink:

1 Like

I have a basic account, but I have ever only used it to send files to an email address. Do I click on the ‘Get Transfer Link’ button, after I have uploaded the files?

It give you an option for a public link at some point.

2 Likes

Great, Thanks Dave. Will post when they are upped.

2 Likes

@OzoneVibe @milkmanchris
The WeTransfer link is:

I will be very interested in your results.

1 Like

OK phase 1 done, stitched ok lost the pinching, next to play with sky

BTW its shitty conditions for a pano, way too much (murk) browns and green (75% of the shot) and the shadows on the trees at the bottom are also not stitching friendly

2 Likes

That is much better Chris.

Confession, please don’t tell me off. I uploaded a different pano from above, but the same problems still applied when I tried it in Kuula. The horizon I cannot see how to straighten and the stitching line is not improved when I tick the box. Also, all the images I have tried have that pinching at the very bottom.

Did you (can you?) do any editing in Kuula itself?

No editing in kuula.

The stitched image must be ratio 2:1.

What are you using to stitch the images ?

1 Like

I use LR to stitch, export to PS, increase canvas for obtain 2:1 (on the sky side - the top lol) and export as jpg for loading to Kuula.

ICE has stitched them perfectly … but currently Kuula seems to he having a wobbly. Keep getting permission errors. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe @milkmanchris
Thank you so much for your help Dave (and Chris). ICE seems to do a better job on 360’s than LR. See below for what I can now produce.

2 Likes

And in the other display format …

1 Like

@OzoneVibe

Dave, sorry to be a pain but do you know of any way to export the tiny planet option from Kuula. Below I just did a screen snip, but would prefer better quality if possible.

I’ve only ever managed the same screen grab from Kuula myself. Never found a decent interactive version.

1 Like

Which option is that? I chose the Link option from ‘Share’.

1 Like

From here : Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC

That gives the instructions as to how to find the html / iframe veriosn.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I will have a look.

1 Like

Seems to have cleared OK now … whatever it was. :man_shrugging:

1 Like