Panoee - Test thread

Hopefully this works!

I am in love already! Okay the photos don’t match the scene and the 360 is awful but, you get where I’m going with it.

A 360 of the area you are flying with some snap shots of key areas on the flight. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@McSteamy2010 it works and looks great

Panoee does look really good

Love how you can add your Links too! website or similar. Can see me using this more and more. Great way to show a portfolio of your days shooting without posting photo after photo.

Only thing I’ve noticed so far are the share URLs. Mine doesn’t include a unique identifier, it’s just tour. Panoee. com/ project name. Can’t see how 2 users could have the same project name.

Spaces added so the forum doesn’t display a link instead.

You can use this to add such links …

Greyarro.ws
1 Like

Thanks, not easy to see with my new intermediate glasses for PC use and arms not long enough to use them to type on a phone :joy: Can just see the letters :joy:

Or start the line with 4 spaces

Just like this

It wont let you add a name thats already used (error top right)

It will always take the default from the tour/project name as far as I can see, post one to see what happens, it also adds a load of randomness on the end that they hide I think

1 Like

I used their share option and all I saw was the URL & project name. I can see their gallery images have the add-on gobbledegook but mine didn’t. I pasted it myself into a new tab and it worked once I hit publish, otherwise you get a blank page.

You mean the embedding iframe text?

Another test single image, no zooming ‘allowed’ starts with a tiny planet, auto rotate enabled

3 Likes

Had a play with this yesterday.

Some nice features, and some that could be really annoying.

The entry to the scene via the Tiny Planet is one. First time you think “Cool”, 2nd time “Yeah seen that!”, 3rd time … :stuck_out_tongue:

I second that, see above

1 Like

eg (and I know this was just Steve having a play, so not criticising) if you want the photographic aspect to be key, all these icons are shite!.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you @OzoneVibe for your help and input yesterday, much appriciated ;o)

1 Like

Thats amazing!

1 Like

No, some of their links have an additional set of data, like tour-de-morecambe/af65gabc34etc

1 Like

“Lean and clean” wins for me. On that basis I rather like it.

Cool feature … you can limit the upward movement. This means you don’t have to add a sky infill, or see the DJI blurred infill, or need a fake sky.

1 Like

Ah - yeah - that bit. :+1:

A shame you can’t stick the nadir logo in the top nadir … for us drone people that want the lower one unobstructed.

Edited mine above to include the lower nadir logo.
(May need to reload the page.)