Panoee - Test thread

To copy the correct information from Panoee to paste here …

Click the share button, top right :

Then the Embed button, again top right:

Then the copy button, and paste here.

1 Like

View inside the editor (all in focus)

View of the MirrorBall to JP (little square focus)

Can’t seem to find anywhere to change that.

My test Panoee, still trying to work out how to have a piece of intro text describing the Mill until it rotates away.

1 Like

More playing…

5 Likes

Perfect capture, I must try my drone at night :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen images displayed this way. Very creative.

1 Like

As in … never seen a 360 interactive panorama before?

That is neat!

Thanks, Clever stuff isn’t it :+1:

That’s seriously good. As Chief Brody said, ‘I’m gonna need a bigger drone’. Similar to that anyway…

Here’s my first Panoee from today’s trip. 89 manual photos with the Mini, MS ICE managed to stitch 86 of them and I manually added 50° of sky in Paint Shop Pro with the Smudge Tool. :grin:

1 Like

Why so many?

Because I can’t keep track and have on several occasions returned with holes in my panorama. :rofl:

Honestly, I was surprised there were that many too.

Using ICE, I’ve only suffered that over rather abstract ground/water.

Fields of standing corn are a bugger, as is running water in rivers, sea and rippled sand at beaches when the tide’s gone out.

Other than that, I’ve not had a single problem.

Unfortunately ICE doesn’t allow manual matching when there are errors - and that’s when alternative stitching software wins.

For some reason Kuula seems to have stopped working for a lot of my images so trying an alternative. Also the first time I’ve managed to get a drone up in the air this year. Mini 3 pro from my back garden in Kirkintilloch

1 Like

Kuula still working for me.

1 Like

For Panoee - take a look at Introducing Panoee - Kuula killer, you decide and How to share Panoee panoramas

And I moved your post to the Panoee test thread. :wink:

1 Like

Oops didn’t notice the tread, sorry. Your Kuula link just results in a black screen for me, tested in Safari, DuckDuckGo and chrome. I’ll try rebooting the iPad and if that fails I’ll try deleting cookies etc, which I’m loath to do as it results in a whole bunch of sites that need logged into again.

Woking in all browsers for me (Win10) … as you can see …

Neither restart or cookie clearing works for me. Doesn’t affect all kuula images, just some, weird. The kuula website seems to be the same, not all but some images are black. It must be something I’m doing wrong but for the life of me I don’t know what.
I’m really glad I retired from I.T.