Peebles Scottish Borders

Visited Peebles during a tour of the Scottish Borders while staying at Moffat for a week in September you can see the location of the former woolen mill very top right of the town that @Mandy mentions is set for development in her recent posting in the photos by drone section.

6 Likes

Amazing shot, which drone are you flying?

By the way Mandy is the name of my drone as in the 10cc song! I’m Iain🙂

Mavic air 2 Iain, took off on the river bank down by the swimming pool but only able to go straight up because of the class restrictions ….I need to get a mini 2

Great, I got my first drone, a mini 1 a year ago, have posted lots of drone pics to Flickr but haven’t flown as much as I would have liked partly due to winds and poor light, am thinking of getting a mini3 pro sometime for better photos in low light.

It’s been either rain or wind lately …I haven’t flown since we visited the Scottish Borders in September , I have a couple of local targets ( 30 miles away ) but with the weather it just hasn’t been worth travelling in the hope of a flight

Had a good session yesterday afternoon though the light could have been better. A few shots above the river and over towards the church and swimming pool. Will be posting to Flickr over the next few days. I want to get down to Scott’s view and Leaderfoot Viaduct in the next week or so but weather very unsettled.