Perfect Picnic Spot

My first video post, not got my head around processing yet so unfortunately it’s just as it came straight from the drone :blush:

Any tips or criticism welcome :+1:

7 Likes

Good first go, just keep practicing like I do. If you want to edit your videos use LumaFusion.

1 Like

Thanks Terry will check it out, I’ve never uploaded to Youtube before and although this was filmed in HD when I first viewed it through GADC link it played in low res until I altered the settings. Can you do something so it automatically plays in HD when accessed through the link?

1 Like

SD is always the first available, the HD version does take a little while to process when you upload a video

1 Like

Beautiful :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Chris, I’ll get there :blush:… eventually

1 Like

Try the built in editor in the fly app it’s very easy and some good results can be had

1 Like

Lovely quiet spot. Was just waiting for someone to walk up to you and complain !!

1 Like

The first of many I’m sure - had my maiden flight just a week ago. :wink:

1 Like

Rafter I’ve been flying round here since March now with no issues, it’s a 10 minute walk from the Caravan site which is also drone friendly (the owner gets excited and waves at it) and the local pub let’s a few of us fly there and puts pictures on the pubs web site… we dont drink and fly of course!.. it’s perfect for anyone learning to fly

Shangrila :grinning:

1 Like