Perry Barr Park, Birmingham

Here is my first proper 360 pano as first ever panon was only 180. It was taken at a park in Perry Barr and also can see Alexander Park in the distance

3 Likes

Hi @johnb78 great effort

Quick tip, if you share the embed html code from Kuula instead of just the URL you get a much nicer preview ;o)

3 Likes

Thank you @milkmanchris for that much appreciatedfor the tip, i will try to remember that for the future

1 Like

I’m I right in thinking it’s not the Birchfield road end of Perry Barr? Near One Stop etc? I was brought up there.

Yes its the playing fields near the one stop. We were at the entrance off cherry orchard road

How did you get it all linked together. I took a pano but when I took it off the SD card it just came out as still photos. It seems very difficult to knit them together once they’re off the drone.
Cheers.

I downloaded my pictures and videos from the drone to my phone using the Mini 3 Pros quick transfer function and then upladed the pano to Kuula from my phone.
Hope that helps

Take a look at How to create high resolution 360 Panoramics if you want to stitch images together.

Also look at Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC for … well, that.

2 Likes

Thanks for that John.

I’ll take a look next time I have a go.

Cheers.
Les.

Thank you Dave @OzoneVibe for sharing the links much appreciated

No worries Les you are most welcome

1 Like

Thanks for the assist.

I’ll take a look at all of that.

Cheers.
Les.