PfCO Version 1 submission rejected?

Hi All
This may sound a thick question to all you seasoned PfCO I have to re-submit with a couple of changes I have changed Version to 2 but on the amendment log do I just put amendment number as 2 previous was Initial release 1.0 and do I have to state what I have changed help would be appreciated

Change the version number to 1.1 on the ops manual, all pages where the version number appears and in the amendment log with what changes you have made. Also change the date of the ops manual on all pages where the date appears and in the amendment log to the date you made the changes

1 Like

Hi @stevesb thanks for the heads up, Uplift told me 1.2 but never mind sent now but many thanks for your quick response too bloody impatient lol

I was assuming you last edition was 1.0 . Each amendment should jump up in .1 increments. And always adjust the date. Hope they are quick with it for you.

I submitted as my Name “Trading as” and had to remove from vol1 & 2 because I only put my name when submitted online pfft

So question is can I still trade with the name I created or not ?

Yes. But you are the pfco holder and your trading name is not associated with the pfco. So you can advertise as," acme photography using Joe blogs a pfco certified pilot"

Ah thanks @stevesb for your help so glad as got stuff printed etc