Phone call

Just got a phone call from the owners of this Speedway in Corby. Requesting that I do not take images of the area and post onto a local Facebook page. Reason for this is because criminals may use it as a catalogue for what they want to steal. They admitted it is not a NFZ but requested I do not do it. Did explain that as the flight was legal, so is the image. Here is the image

3 Likes

Hope they’re not checking my YouTube :wink:

4 Likes

Did you also advise them that it’s very easy for “criminals” to buy their own drone and get even better photos for their purposes?

8 Likes

Dave you do make me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Then my day has had some success! :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Haha :laughing:

1 Like

Not that you did a circuit!

Looks like they’ve parked a few more cars since our visit Karl.

2 Likes

I hear Google Maps in satellite view, coupled with a recent drive-by on Street View is also really handy for casing joints at zero cost too :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Google maps is out of date for determining where the best swag is located, and you can’t see into the stadium on streetview?

I’ll bear that in mind…

1 Like

There’s a travellers site 300 meters from the speedway, I wonder if they’ve made a request of them not to reenact ‘Independence Day’. There’s only one way in and out of that speedway and there’s a gate house too, it’s also surrounded by metal fencing.
There’s aircraft that fly over that speedway all the time, and as it’s a land mark used in navigation; what’s to say pictures aren’t being taken and posted elsewhere?

3 Likes

Just ignore them, you are not breaking any rules feck all they can do about it.

2 Likes

How did they get your number, or are you known to them?

I had two missed calls yesterday “unknown caller” maybe it’s them. I will want to know how they got my number in exchange to not posting a picture of parked cars. Maybe they have something to hide, in this day and age you never know.

3 Likes

Haha :joy: I wonder if they realise

Yes maybe

Inspired to use my 45mm lens, it crops in well…:rofl:

2 Likes

More than likely someone on a site with so many vehicle sellers in residence that at least one of them is up to no good.

1 Like