Photos not appearing in app on Android phone

No, as in mp u mean mavic pro? I’m flying a spark. If that helps.

Should be the same.

So what you’re saying is that they weren’t to be found on your phone yesterday, not even with file manager in that location… and today, without having reconnected to your Spark, they’re now on your phone?

1 Like

Yeah. That’s exactly it. Just wondered if that was same with everyone? They are on phone, but some are clear, some a re blurry.

Yeah - the ones in INTERNAL MEMORY/DJI/DJI.GO.V4/CACHE IMAGE are low res ones, the ones in INTERNAL MEMORY/DJI/DJI.GO.V4/DJI ALBUM are hi-res.

1 Like

Amazingly, they are not in either of them, cached images or dji album. This is wre King my brain.

Where were they located?

1 Like

In phones gallery.

“Gallery” isn’t a folder. The gallery looks at all folders on the phone.

Which phone folder are they in? In gallery, usually, if you select an image and display the info it will tell you the folder path.

1 Like

It’s saying dji go, cached images. But this what I’ve got in cached images. The dates aren’t there.

They’re not showing in date order, so they could be there?

Can you do a screen shot of the info display in gallery? Your equivalent of this …

1 Like

So the low res image is definitely in the Cache_Image file as expected.
Can you display that for the hi res too?

1 Like

No, not in the high res folder, been through it, can’t see them there. But most of photos are blurry. That never happened before.

But you could see the hi res in the Gallery I thought you said?

1 Like

No, the photos are in the gallery, but all are blurry. Never been like that before.

I think you’ll have to connect up and manually download.

From the Go4 app, click the Play icon at bottom right …

That brings up the Go4 gallery …

Click on the image you want, and then click the download button on that …

You can also download several at a time by clicking on the “Select” (top right of gallery screen) …

Clicking on those you want to select …

and then clicking the download icon …

2 Likes

OK, will do that later, I have done that before. Bit strange that they don’t show up instantly.

1 Like

As I say, it’s so long since I’ve bothered with the ones transferred to the phone with the Go4 app that I’d almost forgotten how to do that to do the screen grabs.

Having the card with the MP also means you’re not having to switch on the drone and run it’s battery down to transfer hours of video and loads of photos onto phone/tablet/computer.

1 Like

I will plug in my card reader and take card from. Spark and get them transfered over. Hopefully be all good then.

1 Like