Photos you can place on social media?

If you have a nice high level (within 400ft) photo of an area with houses in. Can you place it on your own Facebook? Or would this upset people, morally correct?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Post it on here, let the drone police have there say, then you can decide wether to post on social media :wink:

2 Likes

Ain’t no drone police on here…!

Well maybe there is but they don’t come out too often. I have to admit, I find I could so easily become a DP member, but have learned with years under my belt to hush my mouth, and let others worry about it. Life is way too short for the little things.

@Booker999 - in what way would it be morally correct/wrong? IMO, it either is OK or it isn’t, and that justification can only be made by yourself.

4 Likes

Well said mate! It damn well is.

There will always be someone you upset, that’s just the way of the world @Booker999 if you followed the code the go ahead and post it. If there’s a slight chance you think you slipped then I’d recommend you don’t. People are way to quick to jump on the mocking bus! :bus:

2 Likes

Do what you want with the photo but be aware who will see it. Annoyed any friends recently? Any grumpy neighbors that can see your account? Only you know who might give you brief.

3 Likes

If you’re using Facebook I would say it’s morally wrong to post anything at all. Using Facebook is morally wrong IMO. Because you’re using a platform that caused a genocide. The moderators let it happen by choice. A bit like when they let the mass shooting take place live on Facebook.

People who still use the platform are saying they are cool with that.

Each to their own of course - just my honest thoughts on FB.

8 Likes

Is it any more invasive than google maps?

Agree, post it on here and get the consensus :wink:

3 Likes

Post it and sell copies :wink:

1 Like

ÂŁ450

6 Likes

That always makes me chuckle. The neighbours hate people seeing their gardens from above bit then they go and put their home office on google maps for the whole world to see.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Facebook but it’s a good way of keeping in touch with family who are spread around the country. Anyway as requested here is the photo for comments.

6 Likes

Great photo! I’d post that everyday :ok_hand:

Might be tempted to HDR the crap out of it first though :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt reply, however you will have to for give me, what is HDR and how do you do it? Is it High Definition?

Regards

2 Likes

It’s part of editing… if this image is on a phone or tablet, download snapseed. It’s a great app that allows you to bring photos to life :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Wow, thanks McSteamy2010, that’s much appreciated.

2 Likes

Built up area FFS

Only kidding, HDR the shit out it, Facefuck peeps like all that

4 Likes

Not the full res photo but you get the idea.

3 Likes

Can’t believe this guy took this :cold_sweat::scream::grimacing::wink:

That’s what all my friends say too - as I witness their IQ & core values drop year by year. It’s like watching a car crash from the road side and they can’t see what’s happening.

People who would only ever be kind and friendly ten years ago - are now being racists etc.

Surely real friends and family can stay in touch without a middleman from the USA who’s mission is to own your soul…? :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s more colourful, I did try and do a little of that on the iPad by just using edit on the photo itself, but clearly yours is better.

Thanks again

2 Likes