Plane chasing... Again

Chasing @Steviegeek #s Albabird, and the Binary again! Enjoyed putting this together, and trying to work with timing to tracks throughout a video (instead of getting bored half way through!) Video editing such a faff!

Was trying to fly closer (without contact), and think getting there (and no @notveryprettyboy I didn’t attempt a landing on his wing!)

Annoying that someone forgot to put an SD card in the O3, so filled the 20gb quick and a few clips from the end are straight from the goggle DVR (though actually not that bad quality, it’s un-stabilised!)

Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

6 Likes

Nice flying to match the speed of the plane.

Reduced the angle to slow down!

Best edit yet mate @gunja99 … love the beat sync :drum: :clap:

1 Like

Was getting annoyed with it towards the end (at least better track than baby from last week!). Shame didn’t have all 4k stabalised footage.

Had an even better day to, synced planes, chasing drones, barrel rollls… awesome times :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved this track :clap:

I nearly used frank sinatra! haha! Spent nearly an hour picking a track, even tested one little clip with that effect and uploaded it to YT to check copyright haha

:point_up: this I can relate too :laughing:

1 Like

Waiting for the FPV footage from this today :smiley:

That is insane. Can’t wait :clap:

I’ve seen a few clips from it (as he’s editing). I was flying the planes for once (so crap DVR footage, must get an insta360 go or similar small camera for the planes!), and one where I was flying the wing towards a glider head on, and nearly take the drone out! Hope that clip makes the cut :slight_smile:

Was really nice to get close to formation flying. You see it a lot on the youtube, but we managed it for a while today! 2 Heewing Rangers flying close!

Loved it … awesome video

There I am in the bottom right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait no longer…