Pontcysyllte Aqueduct - Autumn 2022

Thanks Kernow, I think I have a new logo…

Or…

Thanks, will ammend it moving forwards…

That’s brilliant, well done.

It looks really smart. Nice job

1 Like

Thanks… will see how it fits on the video’s when I’m editing them, dont think I am going to redo all the ones I have done though, just change it moving forwards

Exactly

1 Like

I would agree here YT is really useful, you can get some amazing tips @Kirky like the ones @AlbionDrones is giving, so be brave and hit the record button you will probably be amazed at the results.

2 Likes

Your right , that’s what it’s there for so best I start using it , cheers Steve

1 Like

I like the longer edit, lovely work and great light. I’d maybe increase the smoothness gimbal settings to slow it down even more. As another ex graphic designer, the logo is OK, but I’d try cropping the circle to be a bit tighter on the type. The best logos are strong and simple, and work well at small sizes. I mainly shoot stills, but must try more video. The shot near the far end of the crossing seemed a bit slow to me.

1 Like

Thanks BingBong, comments are appreciated…

I sped the footage up on some of the clips in order to ensure the largest movements were possible, but I get you, there are about 8 or 9 bits I can see where the movement wasnt smooth enough, or was too fast, such as diving below the bridge wasn’t absolutely one smooth movement, and some of the turns towards the mist… But it is what it is, this is the footage I have, and it works, howver moving forwards I shall improve… As long as I can see how to improve, and others can guide me where I dont see it, then I will get better and better…

Yeah, I see what you mean with the logo, how are these versions?

tighter logo small

Like the gold on the drone. Maybe the circle a smidge too tight on the type now? Maybe beef up the circle thickness a tiny bit? ‘Relaxing 4K’ in gold? I’ll shut up now :grinning:

Lol,here you go… rebrnding done… Used it on the Old Oswestry video I have just uploaded, does look a lot more classy…

mid logo sml

3 Likes

Lovely job! Thanks for listening. Better font too. Looks good on the Old Oswestry video. It’s annoying YT videos never seem to play full resolution for the first few seconds, but you can see it properly at the end.

1 Like

@AlbionDrones just look how much better that video looks with new logo and typefaces on the title.

Well done

1 Like

@TMVideos thanks for the kind words… Yes, it does look a lot better - thanks for the advice and help…