Power to the pads

Yup done that… Good thinking tho…

On your transmitter when you created the new model are the sticks and switches assigned to the correct channels? Also check the mixer screen to make sure they are assigned there as well? Just a thought, I’ve only just started to dip my toe into the FPV world lol

I dont use the software that you are using but i always find that when i change anything to do with the radio or reciever, it always causes me problems that turn out to be something very obvious! that always come to me as i fall asleep!

Check the nano channel mapping in tbs agent?

I did have a look at that… I might have another fiddle around with it…

Sorted. I was being a dumb ass. It was a ports issue. Now I’m only getting stick and not switch signals for some reason… More investigation required…

1 Like

Just for pure “check-it’s-plugged-in-wtfuckery”, and having bought a new flight controller, I’ve now diagnosed the problem as to why my pads were getting inadequate voltage…

If you examine the picture below (that I posted earlier in this thread), you might be able to spot the issue…

So anyhoo… Now I have a spare flight controller and ESC to put in something new!

1 Like

Aye cap’n… But ya cannae change the laws of physics…

1 Like