Propeller upgrade

Thinking of upgrading the props on my Protek25 with these, could I please clarify with someone if these will fit…

@DeanoG60
Deano’s your man :+1:

What props are you currently using Nick? Is it Nazgul 2525? The props you have linked to are 2519 so have a fairly low pitch on the blade

Hey thanks for getting back to me…

Yah mine are the Nazgul 2525, I’m just de-whooping my protec so fancied some flashy props.

Vain I know …lol

Just a little unsure which ones will fit ???

They should fit ok but will probably affect the performance of your quad (due to the change of prop pitch). Is it just the colour change you want, to pimp up your quad a little?

Yeah @SirGunner is correct, the props you have linked to are EMAX Tinyhawk freestyle props. And 2.5inch toothpicks are generally lighter than your protek so the lower pitch will generate less thrust.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be alot of prop choice at 2.5" but I just found this and it seems the Emax Avan performed pretty well :+1:t2:

Cheers buddy, iv checked them out and the Azure 2540X3 look the business as mine are 2.5 will have to get a price on them :+1:t3:

PIMP my quad :rofl: :rofl: love it !!!

2 Likes

Well committed and got some off unmannedtec £4.60 including P+P for 2 sets not sure if that’s good price… :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

@BigDog I’ve got plenty of the Avan Rush props (the original ones you linked to) if you’re coming to the Big Club Meet then you can try a set on for size and see what the performance is like :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan thanks mate :+1:

Got thy old protek up on the ramps at the mo, yet again thought it would be straightforward as to taking the hoops off…

Now realised I need some kind of spaces now …

1 Like