Proposed SE meet between Christmas and NYE

@group-southeast

Looking in to the possibility of a meetup between Christmas and NYE (provisionally looking at 28th Dec perhaps).

Forecast this far out perhaps a tad unreliable, but weather looks permitting provided not on the Coast.

Open to location suggestions (probably base it on who plans to turn up).

Might Attend:

• Camera-On (Portsmouth / Southampton area)
  • Badly_Drone_Boy (London)
  • jedpause (Heatrhow)
  • Stewrat (Dartford)

Weather permitting there are many places I could name let’s just see if it’s dry and not too windy then we could meet anywhere

Put you down as a tentative yes then?

28th works for me… Not 27th
Cheers from Heathrow

Sure, I am always keen to fly this drone provided it can stay safe.

I’d be interested in 28th, weather permitting and all that. Im based near Dartford but happy to travel 30 miles or so.

I’m free most days but not allowed to drive until February at the earliest :frowning:

You’re only around the corner from me, I could take you if you still wanted to go fly. Drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks Cameron, I’m deep in the darkest, most remote reaches of Hayling so it would add nearly an hour to your journey to pick me up and same again to drop me off. I’ll probably sit this one out but I intend to organise a meet at Broadmarsh Coastal Park sometime in the spring when I’m able to drive and my chemo has finished :slight_smile:

depending on where I could make it although weather looks better north and east rather than south and west. Lets see how it develops over the next few days

doesn’t look too promising for the 28th

1 Like

Yeah that forecast has taken a turn for the worse depending on which app you use.

The windy forecast isn’t too bad.

Still a few days out, will just have to see closer to the time I think

Perhaps today would have been ideal but I am visiting friends

Yeah I have seen that, I just charged up my drone and am going to try and fly for an hour or so on my way to my second family gathering.

I’m going to go ahead and say the weather is not going to support a meet this side of 2024.

Agreed