RAF Upwood Crash Compilation

Thanks to @Proteous for putting this site on Drone Scene.
It’s definitely still flyable as I passed it today.
The only problem was, I had a complete munter of an afternoon.
So instead of a fast flowing cool rip around the bando’s, I thought it best if I just post the crash compilation.

4 Likes

Crashing in style :rofl:

2 Likes

Should rename crash, crash, crash

1 Like

Needed a good laugh,Karl,that was funny as feck!!! love it… :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I had a smashing time

2 Likes

New build coming up …??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:joy: Just finished fixing this one. I bent a titanium arm, broke 4 props and 3 wires came off. This place is WELL worth a visit.

1 Like

_aJ2YY

IFyer gonna do it, do i proper…Yep,think you managed that very well ,all that was missing,was a smoking lipo… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m just getting too old and slow to get any good! But lovin it. Can’t wait to see your videos when your rippin

1 Like

i still have to set up yet,will prob bring the quad with me,when we meet up,lol :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Cool. You know what the best thing is? Going to somewhere you’ve not been before, checking it out to see if the bizzes are there or security, then finding out its all good!

1 Like

And you think “your” to old… you couldent make it up,if your slow,then i am dead…slow… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:joy:

1 Like

It weren’t all bad. I did manage to stay in the air for a bit.

3 Likes

Bloody hell,that is brill,too old and too slow? nah,me thinks someone here is taking the pee… :+1: :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl: And love the way you clipped the floor on the way out of the door…class!!!

The power of davinci resolve lol

1 Like

Its an amazing site, i would love to go back before its all levelled.