RAF

Ive just watched a really interesting chat/interview with Geeksvana and a Sqn leader.
I thought it was great that they were reaching out to the Drone community in such a positive way to make flying safe for both parties.
There’s even a help/information number for you to add to your contacts should you be flying in area’s where lowlevel training is possible.

5 Likes

I oddly never fell asleep in the first 2 minutes but she was far more informative than he was!

1 Like

Bet there was no footage of the host flying, in fact has he ever flown a drone ?

2 Likes

Yes, there’s a YT vid of him doing his GVC with an Inspire, about the same time as I did mine, but I’ve seen nothing since.

28 minutes, jesus. Just click the layer on Dronescene! :wink:

2 Likes

He admitted he called the number… Just to check it’s a real number of course, not to report a flight he wouldn’t risk that.

Can I ask what he would be risking.

Ummm… I don’t know… The lives of anyone in a 3 mile radius. Oh that’s not fair, as drones aren’t that dangerous.

His rep?

Actually nah, it’s his drones. He’d lose them.

Sorry @October it’s all a little joke that he doesn’t fly ever in his videos, so no one knows if he flies. I still reckon he’s DJ audits in disguise.

A lot are not the biggest GV fans around here, though that video was informative for once(though mainly for the guests input)

1 Like

still reckon he’s DJ audits in disguise. :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for replying. :ok_hand:

2 Likes