Reduced £600 - DJI Mini 3 Pro + flymore combo, RC2, N2 ND filters + Anker powerhouse charger [SOLD]

HI guys. I’m just not flying the drone enough (it’s actually close to 6 months since I last took it out)

So it’s just sitting around doing nothing most of the time, which is a bit of a waste!

It’s in superb condition, as you can see in the photos. Very little flying time really, again as can be seen in the photo - just 5.59 hours and 27.6 km in 42 flights. I actually didn;t realise it was that low - that’s a little embarrasing! :rofl:
raw

Included in sale:

MIni 3 Pro
3 batteries and charging dock
carry bag
N2 controller
RC2 controller
DJI set of 3 ND filters
DJI wide angle lens
128GB Sandisk xtreme memory card
6 set of spare props (it’'s still on all the originals)
All original boxes and packaging for drone and extras

Also bought 2 year care refresh In July 2023, so almost 18 months left on that too - nothing used at all on it so far.

Anker PowerHouse 256Wh | 200W - holds enough to recharge all 3 batteries around 3 times out on the road.

Fully charged maybe half a dozen times I’d say in the time I’ve had it, so plenty of life left in it, almost new.

Prefer cash or bank transfer on collection - Will consider postage later if no takers, but would prefer to hand over in person for now, to avoid potential issues. Located in Bedford.

4 Likes

Don’t Forget The Free Adidas Trainer.

If anybody desperately wants a smelly old size 12 with their drone, I’ll throw it in for free! :grin:

2 Likes

OK, no bites. Clearly priced too high. Anybody interested at £600?

I can’t see a way to edit the thread title myself. IS it possible someone from @admins could do that please?

1 Like

Tagging Tim @Phanny who was on the lookout for an upgrade recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would break that up into 3 sales imo.

Sell the Anker PowerHouse ½ price as your giving it away anyway free at the price you’ve got it ATM.

Sell the DJI Remote Controller N2 ½ price

Sell the rest at £550 your better off by £100 +

I Would agree about doing 3 sales
The RC controller should bring in £175
The anker powerhouse £120
Mini 3 pro drone £500

£600 is a great price if i didnt already own a mini3 pro i would have had it myself

You would be better selling on ebay you would easily reach the estimated prices

@martywolfman
I’d be interested in the powerhouse if you decide to split?

Then eBay take there horrendous fee’s, unless you list when there’s an offer on x + y = lower seller fees, or cash on collection :wink:

I’d possibly be interested in the bundle without the power bank and N2 Controller?

If you would split, can you DM me please?

Thanks

Hi Marty, I’m trying to work out how to direct message you.

Hi @Phanny Tim
To direct message you have to be a paid member plus you get all the other benefits.

Bedford? Really? Im just down the road.
I’d love this.

Tagging @martywolfman you have some interest :wink:

100% interest. My only question is why i would need 2 controllers…

A spare :+1:

Haha. Nice. I mean… its a good deal either way… i just wonder if itd ever be used. Can you tranfer the care refresh?

The care refresh lives with the drone

And 2 controllers because the screen one is shit

2 Likes

You don’t need two controllers. I bought the none-screen version to start with, but my phone just isn;t bright enough to see properly in bright weather, so I then boiught the other one to go with it. But you’d have a spare, if you managed to break whichever one you are using.

Now Sold

3 Likes