Repeat flight path question

is there any way I can repeat the exact same path multiple times?
I can get a rough similar path but it’d be great to be able to fly in the exact same path especially for clips like this building progression I’ve been filming for 6 months
thanks!

The Litchi app is your friend … since you have a Mini 2 (according to your profile).

It’s not free … but around Black Friday, and also in the Spring … it’s often at a special price.

… but worth every penny for many reasons … IMO. :+1:

looks brilliant thanks mate! ill be researching this :point_up:

There are quite a few threads on here regarding Litchi. They/Some may help you get a better idea of what it’s capable of doing.

This search link will probably help : Search results for 'litchi in:title order:latest' - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK

I’ve been intending to use it, in the manner you suggest, to fly the same route in each of the 4 seasons of the year … and then edit so that they’re in four quarters of the edited video.

But the “Winter” one really needs to be in the snow … and we’ve not had enough to bother getting the drone out since I thought about this. So … IF we ever get enough post-Global-Warming snow again … I’ll kick it off with that one. The other seasons are easier. :laughing:

Liutchi is a great piece of flight control software. Unfortunately, if you use both Abdroid and IoS devices you need to buy a version for each.

One thing you can do, apart from flight planning - route, speed, height, and camera angles throughout is to test your planning by inputting the Litchi mission into google earth using an extension for Chrome:

Or the Virtual Litchi Mission program for Windows … which, having used both, I prefer.

It can be downloaded, and is supported via, here : Virtual Litchi Mission | DJI Mavic, Air & Mini Drone Community