Restricted area within another restriction - only allows you to click on the larger one

Hi Guys,

Just checking Manchester for a possible flight, and the main restriction - for helicopters - wont allow me to click on the smaller restrictions within it - like Strangeways. Has something changed, or is the layering off atm?

I think that’s always been the case but you can turn off the layer that’s on top of the one you want to check.

Hmm, I used to be able to click on them and it would offer a choice of the ones to look at IIRC…

Would be easier.

Thought it did show them as a list - but then maybe I am thinking of an app.

DroneScene has always been like it. Drone Assist allows you to see all the layers.

I think I’ve reported this before, but it must e buried within another thread, and I can’t find it.

Yesterday I got caught out not knowing I’d be restricted to 60m vertical limit in an area.

Partly my own fault because I had DJI layers turned off in DS and DA wouldn’t have told me this either.

However upon looking up the location in DS today, I’d still have been none the wiser.

This is what the screen looks like with just the DJI Geo layers turned on, having clicked on the location I took off from.

There’s still multiple layers, and the one I needed, the grey one is unviewable. All I get is, is that it’s class D airspace.

It does work but you need to alter the zoom level to get to certain layers

1 Like

Thanks, useful to know, but not very user friendly.

Hopefully can be fixed or looked at on the road map.