RTF Competition 6h February to 19th - HEAVY METAL - Winners Announced!

Some great responses to the Subject of Heavy Metal. But who will capture the heaviest of the trio - Gold? And who for silver, who for bronze?.

You decide. Cast your vote for the winners :slight_smile:

As always, you can vote for one, none, some or all of the images whether you had entered a picture or not. Have fun but hurry - Poll closes 22:00 Monday evening!

2 Likes

Give yourselves a pat on the back! Not the easiest of subjects and not the best of weather yet we had thirteen entries. Well done everyone. :+1:

But even amongst the great images shown here there have to be winners so congratulations to Chris @clinkadink for his winning shot of the containers at Avonmouth docks:

More docks with big metal things, this time at Kings Lynn, Mark @msgyorkie gets a well deserved second place

And a tie for third place - John @john768 with another shot of docks, Grimsby this time, with a bright red Service Operation Vessel moored to the quayside.

And joint third, breaking the run of docks shots, but still close to the sea is Martin @MartG1960 with a picture of the world-famous Blackpool Tower, presented in the unusual (for an aerial photo) portrait format

Well done everyone - let’s hope the wind drops for the competition ending March 5th - Seascapes

7 Likes

Wow, wasn’t expecting that! :astonished: Thank you! :grin: That was the last photo taken on my Mini 2, as well :wink:

Well done to @msgyorkie, @john768 and @MartG1960 too, for the excellent shots :clap::clap::clap: And to all those who entered. Well done all :star_struck::+1:

6 Likes

Well done Chris, good effort!

1 Like

Well done to all who managed to get entries in during this period and congrats to winners.

2 Likes

Well done everyone. :clap: :slight_smile:

“abbounced”? :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats Chris :clap:

1 Like

Well done all. Some good pictures.

2 Likes

All bugged ub, god a heavy code, thik it may be flu …

1 Like

Well that’s alright then. I thought I was missing a joke. :grin:

1 Like

hehe, I saw that too. Tuunneesss.
Congrats Chris, John and Martin. Some epic shots there. Well done x

2 Likes

Well done to everyone. :clap:

2 Likes

Well done all - great photos!

2 Likes