RTF Competition March 12th to 25th - Straight Down - Winners Announced

There’s some real goodens in here again, gets better & better every time, wouldn’t like to put any bets on :smiley:

Just been notified by the missus that she wants a lift to Belfast so just time for a quick upload. Out this morning with the Mini 3 Pro I got a few shots. It didn’t take long for the seagulls to find me, anyway, before they did I got this. Bangor War Memorial, 8am or thereabouts, 25/3/2023

7 Likes

snake pass, taken 18/3/23

10 Likes

Hafod Monument.
This is a statue of a Miner used as the pointer in a large sundial atop a colliery spoil “mountain” near Wrexham.
Waited for 12 noon but the showers delayed take off until 12:06 so just slightly off :frowning:
ENTRY

7 Likes

NOT AN ENTRY Second shot is the ground level view showing the ‘miner’

Morecambe mud circles. Indents in the mud where the boats sit, dependent on a combination of tide & wind as to where they face when they come to rest. Taken today, 25.03.23, DJI Mini 2.

11 Likes

“Nah, mate. Some right bramah smudges ‘ere an’ no mistake. Stan’ on me, John, straight up!”

Yes, what he says, a great set of images. But who will you pick as the winners? As always, vote for one, some, none or all - but do so by 22:00 on Monday March 27th because that’s when the poll will close.

And, if you wish to enter the next round, for which the subject is Red, go here

@group-challenges

E & OE

My entry seems to be there twice :flushed:

Double your chances …

Well done everyone and special congratulations to our third-placed contestant @thewhoosh - Keith Mitchell for his deceptively simple picture of a weir on the Watermead Nature Reserve in Leicester;

and congratulations again to our second third-placed winner @Kings - Jim King - with a shot cleverly anticipating the current RTF subject, some bright red and green rowing boats on the tranquil dark waters of the River Nidd, Knaresborough;

to our runner up @mynameisjoe - Darren Clark with one of Scotland’s 2000+castles, the ruins on Clunie Island near Blairgowrie;

and our winner @Acedrone - Jason - with a great shot of a rowing eight belonging to Peterborough City Rowing Club.

Once again, thanks to all our entrants and congratulations to our top four :slight_smile:

And, if you wish to enter the next round, for which the subject is Red, go here

@group-challenges

8 Likes

Well done guys, :ok_hand: Great bunch of photo’s there; and well done to everyone else who took the time and made an effort to give 'em a run for their money! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Add the scores together ? 19% :slight_smile:

Average 19/2 = 9.5 ?

Great photos again guys. I intended to do a maze (surprised no one else did) but nearest one is a fair way out, got scuppered by the weather and other commitments. Hopefully I’ll be back for red, got some subjects in mind.

Well done all :clap:
I was quite surprised to see my entry sitting in second place, and my best standing so far in the RTF, so thanks for your votes. :grinning:
It was a quick grab shot as I didn’t realise the resident osprey had made its return and started taking an interest in the mini2, one shot was all I got.

1 Like

Excellent photos.

Well done all

1 Like

All great pics, well done👍

1 Like

Congratulations on your placings in this great challenge. It shows our members’ great vision and how our drones are good at what they capture.

B

1 Like

Well done guys, great photos! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Well done all, tough choices but worthy winners. :clap: :clap:

1 Like