RTF Competition November 14th to 27th - Moving Vehicles -Winners announced

Unfortunately not!

The image must be captured during the time that the competition is open and obviously be taken by a drone in flight.

By a drone in flight NOT of a drone in flight.

But feel free to entertain the troops with a non-entry video of the incident :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :slight_smile:

1 Like

RTF Competition November 14th-27th Moving Vehicles
Humber Bridge barton On Humber Side of River
taken 0835 25th november 2021
DJI Mini 2

Still waiting for hd version to load on you tube

1 Like

It’s taking two days?

No wonder it’s a late entry!

Now is your chance to vote for some, all, one or none of the pictures in our quest to find a winner. And you only have until 23:00 on Monday 29th to do so - get those meeces clicking! If you want to see the full-size image click the pic to be taken to it.

0 voters

3 Likes

Some great pictures and videos, slightly disappointing on the voter turnout butour worthy winners have been selected ,

And in first place @Acedrone with his very busy hyper-junction - Chowns Mill Roundabout, Higham Ferrers, Wellingbough

Second was @McSteamy2010, a still of junction 24, M5. Maybe we should start collecting these Steve Valentines - the unsigned ones might be valuable in the future :slight_smile:

And two Vimeo videos vied for third place - @firstadekit 's 10:30 express

and @macspite 's (Fix!) early evening Hayling Bridge

Congratulations to everyone who took part and to the worthy winners (especially me!)

3 Likes

Good work @Acedrone great entry. :ok_hand:t4:
Fantastic entries all :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

Well done guys! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Great entries, well done all :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Don’t forget the next competition - Victorian Engineering - is running until 11th December!

1 Like

I have to say, I thought that video from @Acedrone was absolutely fantastic!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words your making me blush :blush:

Well done all who took part. Was a toughie.

1 Like

Well done to everyone who took part, in a way we’re all winners in a way it gives others inspiration to get out and try new ideas​:+1::+1:

4 Likes