RTF Competition November 14th to 27th - Moving Vehicles -Winners announced

I couldn’t resist, the Mini 2 was boxed ready to send to Holland. But I though “just one more flight” …

Info: Taw Hill Village, tonight with the Mini 2

6 Likes

Peterborough - Thorpe road / Thorpe parkway
14/11 16:22
DJI Air 2 - no edits

6 Likes

@clinkadink lots going on in that video certainly moving vehicles without a doubt …in the car park area is there a car that appears to park in a few different bays leave and return …my eyes were all over …great!

1 Like

Yeah, I am sure that’s the mrs, I recognise her driving anywhere … even from 100m.

1 Like

Taken this morning 10:30am Alvecote Meadows (already on dronescene added by me!) Mini 2.

Still image

8 Likes

The light was dull and flat today, but wanted to go out with the M2.
OK, hands up, this is a blend of 3 images, so is that a multiple image or over editing…sure someone will tell me.
20th November 12:14hrs
DJI Mini 2 - 3 images blended

7 Likes

My entry, taken at junction 24 on the M5 Bridgwater, this evening around 18:00 with the Air2S

10 Likes

[cough, cough]

• Competitors may enter as many images as they wish. Each must be in a separate post.

2 Likes

Me bad🙁

1 Like

Streatley Roundabout this evening, M2P

5 Likes

Was bad.

Now good.

Friends again.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::+1:

If you haven’t already please go to this thread and vote for the subject for the next competition - to start on Sunday 28th :slight_smile:

slide_423750_5447994_free

Saturday 20th November. Standing in a windswept layby near the Southern end of Hayling Bridge at around 17:30. Some bastard has already claimed the spot on Drone Scene. MA2 with footage tweaked in Resolve.

(Ron Gunn is my clerical name, as a member of the Universal Life Church and a Dudeist priest I am self-styled as the Reverend Wrong’un)

6 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to get this task completed , available time and weather just aren’t on my side, perhaps another member might be able to use my idea …I wanted an image of a car transporter truck because that would be " a moving vehicle moving vehicles ! "

1 Like

Nice one Rob, I do love these timelapse vids and I’ve genuinely only just realised that timed shots are even an option on the mini :man_facepalming: I thought I might have to keep pressing the shutter release button 200+ times to make my own timelapse :joy:

1 Like

I did it the lazy way. That is a seven-minute video speeded up by 1400 per cent in Resolve to bring it down to 30 seconds.

1 Like

Very effective, whichever way you did it :+1:

1 Like

Well girls and boys, looks like Saturday may be a touch windy so you probably won’t find any high sided moving vehicles on the weekend. Get your shots in the next twenty-four hours! :slight_smile:

Does mobile phone footage of a drone being blown across a field into a tree count as an entry?

1 Like