RTF Competiton - September 25 to October 8 - After Rain

Well, after almost losing my wee lass in stupid winds, here is my entry. Taken today just after 1pm a few miles south of Glenshee, on the mini2. No edits or any adjustments.

8 Likes
  • Time and date: 27/09/2022, 5.30 pm
  • Aircraft used: Mini 3 Pro

I arrived just after it had been raining for the past hour, where I performed the maiden flight of my new Mini 3 Pro ( in atti mode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

9 Likes

How appropriate that after almost losing my wee drone in high winds, that the clinkmeister follows up with a stunning image to put me to shame.
46mph winds? Thats nowt mate innit? After the rain? That rainbows shite mate innit?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice capture :ok_hand:

1 Like

That tickled me :joy:

For what it’s worth, I prefer the rainbow … plus yours is unedited. Well done Darren :wink::+1:

@group-challenges

Just to add to your burden - the new subjects for the next round are ready for you to choose from

2 Likes

Waiting for it to actually stop raining…

Can’t see the grass getting cut any time soon…

Because you forgot to take your meds? :thinking:

Cò a dh’fheumas cungaidh-leigheis nuair a tha uisge-beatha ann?

1 Like

single malt? Double measure? :thinking: :rofl:

Truth

1 Like

Think it’s gonna be me and you for first and second place Chris @clinkadink ? Pitty we cant put in two entries each so there was a litlle more competition.
Come on guys, get snapping and get your entries in!!! Is there a # that notifies everyone :thinking:

@group-challenges will send the message to 38 people Darren. Surely you are a member?

Probably, but I’m not very clever with this stuff!!!
EDIT
Turns out I wasn’t, I am now!!!

Oi some of us are trying to sleep here :wink: tag abuse

(Please open the link quietly so that we don’t wake @Bobbysmile - ah, oh b***er! Sorry!)

Turns out that a rain warning isn’t that great for pictures of ‘after’ the rain after all… grey, overcast and windy. By the time the sun came out and the wind had dropped there was no sign if had rained.

Maybe something by Saturday :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s been raining in Glasgow now for what seems like forever. It finally cleared this evening, briefly. Saying that, it’s back on again just now :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

Conservation village of Carmunnock, north of Glasgow - Mini 3 Pro - 05/10/2022 - 16:50 Shot from the car park in Cathkin Braes Country Park which is 225m above sea level.

5 Likes

After rain came the wind and then more rain - no flying for the forseeable future :frowning:

1 Like