RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

Well done winners . Very well deserved :trophy::star::star::star:

2 Likes

Well done @BrenDales. Lovely.
@DeanoG60 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You had 0% and I beat you :joy:

2 Likes

Only because I voted for you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Well done to all entries especially the 3 winners. Best RTF comp yet!!

2 Likes

Just looked at the voting - I WON the 360 category! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It was close, @notveryprettyboy tried to enter his under the 360 bracket, told him is doesn’t count, as flying around the tree isn’t really a 360. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::relieved:

2 Likes

“as flying around the tree isn’t really a 360.“

Shame Shame :tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

Well done the winners! :clap: :clap: :clap: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: Best comp yet! Looking forward to the next one :+1:

2 Likes

Excuse me for being a nob. But where is this rule about a 360?

2 Likes

Shhh, think all the clay has gone to Robs head. :shushing_face: just humour him. :smirk:

2 Likes

giphy (2)

2 Likes

I really really thought I was loopy loo

2 Likes

Re CSB73’s entry (near the top). For anyone in this area, it just HAD to be Sycamore Gap didn’t it! I live in Hexham, and hoped to have a go, but as you found the weather never relented enough so I didn’t get a chance. Not absolutely strictly alone, because as I’m sure you know a sapling was planted nearby in its own walled enclosure, presumably to replace the tree when it finally takes its leave. But worth attention nevertheless. Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the votes everyone. Do I need to go all “Trump” on the voting?

I’m humbled. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @Astropetev. TBH I never knew about the sapling, mate. An absolutely stunning area of the country. I ll definitely try again once (if) the weather picks up. Don’t really fancy chasing my drone across the fields again!