RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

Time to start researching your next topic: nightshots.

Open from midnight tonight.

2 Likes

Any bonus points for added autumn colours? Next to a bridge with a lone tree?

3 Likes

for you Karl, sure. But keep it quiet. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Great shot Steve, love the mono look :+1:

1 Like

Cheers John :+1:t2: I tried the mono and it just suited it better

2 Likes

Looking at all these great images I don’t know whats harder? Finding a Lone Tree or picking the best Lone Tree photos? :exploding_head: Great job guys and girls :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree mate, its a hard choice. :sob:

1 Like

Added to Drone Scene

Totally agree! :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to get your votes in :grinning:

3 Likes

Last Few Hours

Don’t forget to get your votes in for your favorite snap of the LONETREE comp.

Winner announced this afternoon. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Goodluck

3 Likes

RESULTS ARE IN…

As voted by the GADC members

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO @BrenDales FOR TAKING TOP SPOT

With @Chieflongshin coming a very close 2nd place.
Both with 42% of the votes but with @BrenDales adding to DroneScene for the bonus point.

Me :scream: in 3rd! I’m Shocked!

Big Thanks again from the McMac Team for all your entries, there were so many fantastic shots for the LoneTree.

4 Likes

Congratulations all.

3 Likes

Congratulations @McSteamy2010 @Chieflongshin great photos :clap:t2: and to @BrenDales for my personal favourite and deserved winner. What a cracker that is! :trophy: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Well done to everyone for making that so difficult to choose with all the fantastic shots!

And as always @macspite @McSteamy2010 thanks for all the hard work, I really enjoy this friendly competition :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Steve, but I have to admit I’ve been skiving while young McSteamy has done all the hard work. Won’t stop me accepting all the credit though … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve for your personal vote :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and to others who chose it as their favourite. Special thanks to @macspite for prompting me to put the location on drone scene :pushpin: which obviously helped me to nudge ahead of frankly really impressive entries

I’m overwhelmed … both as a recent joiner to the club, and as a a new drone owner (got my MA2 in May as a birthday present from my hubby who thought I needed a new photographic challenge :fearful:).
There has been pretty stiff competition and some brilliant images in this comp -well happy.

Thanks guys - I feel like a real member of the club now!!

3 Likes

You’ve still been there behind the scenes Rob. I’m just the pretty face! (Don’t check my socials)

Well done @BrenDales again for clutching the win. Top photo entry :ok_hand: its definitely an eye catcher.

Thanks Steve, thanks to you also for nudging the members in our direction. :facepunch:

1 Like

I agree that SirSteve has been very active in promoting the competition and generally being enthusiastic and helpful.

We could capture him and use him in the organisation. You distract him while I sneak behind him with the net …

2 Likes

thanks @McSteamy2010 :grin: well done with your image too- hopefully it was worth the ruined trainers then :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe:

@Chieflongshin I love your image- it got my vote. sorry to pip you at the post :astonished:

3 Likes

Well done @BrenDales :trophy: :1st_place_medal:
Also @Chieflongshin :2nd_place_medal: and @McSteamy2010 :3rd_place_medal:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes