RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

Thanks mate. Just gutted it’s not a drone shot.

2 Likes

Great shot Chris :+1:t2: I thought I recognised it lol that movie is one of my Mrs favourites.
" And cancel Christmas!" :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve. It is a great film. One of the late Alan Rickman’s best performances in my opinion.

1 Like

3 Likes

Lovely colours.

3 Likes

That has got gorgeous colours @anon18134738 but unfortunately can’t be entered into the competition. Your entry needs to be taken during the competition (in this case from 1st Nov to 14th Nov)
Hopefully you can get out and get another lovely shot like this one to enter :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is an amazing shot those colours are awesome. @SirGunner is right though… hopefully that tree is local to you and you can grab another shot. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

No was on my work travels. But all is well and fine :slightly_smiling_face: rules is rules :+1:

2 Likes

Great pic! I’ve been wanting to photograph this tree for years, need to head over the border sometime soon, restrictions permitting of course :+1:

3 Likes

Not trying to confuse things or anything, but I’m just wondering what’s the definition of a ‘lone’ tree? i.e. how far away do all the other trees need to be :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

Not atall mate, my definition of a lone tree apart from the obvious 1 tree on its own, I’d say is just a tree that stands out from the rest… a bit like Davids @anon18134738 above. :+1:

3 Likes

So is this a well known or famous tree up your way?

1 Like

Ignore my question I’ve just realised which tree you’re talking about John lol my body has woken up today but my brain has decided to have a lay in :rofl:

2 Likes

Taken today 4/11 looking at Eggborough Power Station

5 Likes

Woohoo! We have a celeb in the comp. Nice one mate :+1:

Last outing with the mini?

2 Likes

Out with the MP today, last one with my mate @paulmouncer before we ‘grounded’ again.

2 Likes

Beautiful day for it. Trying to think of place to pop to myself. Shame to waste this sunshine.

2 Likes

Lovely shot Chris :+1:t2:

We can still get out for exercise and meet with one person from outside our household outdoors cant we?

1 Like

Get out there and give her a good flight test after being grounded for 2 weeks she deserves it mate :grin:

1 Like

I did manage to enjoy some time Out

2 Likes