RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

Thanks John. Best I could do on a bad day with a mobile phone!! Would definitely recommend a visit here though. If the weather is favourable I know you could get some pretty stunning pics.

2 Likes

Nice shot Chris. That’s some blue sky there!!

1 Like

Lone Tree on the hill

7 Likes

No worries Steve :+1:

1 Like

Lovely shot barrie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is a beauty Barrie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank so much.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey guys and gals,

Just a note of concern over thoughts of continuing through LockDown 2.0

As much as it is good to have a reason to fly obviously health & safety must come first… can you all please let me know before I continue with the next topics what your thoughts are on going forward and would we be happy with postponing until the restrictions are lifted slightly.

Just thinking out loud. :thinking:

1 Like

The restrictions state that you are allowed out of your home for exercise and you also allowed to meet up with one other person from a different household for recreational purposes. So I don’t see the issue and let’s face it us drone operators prefer to stay well away from other people any ways so I don’t see an issue in fact I’m using Lockdown as an excuse to get out and fly more if the weather let’s me. So my vote goes to carry on as we are :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Also here is my entry from a quick flight this morning it isn’t great as I really struggled to find a nice tree on it’s own :rofl: plenty of trees next to other trees but non on their own lol

I’ll carry on looking to see if I can find a nicer tree on it’s own before the comp closes lol :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I’m easy either way and happy to go with the flow of what others decide. Personally I agree with @DeanoG60 I mainly go out by myself and steer well clear of the general public so don’t feel I would be putting others or myself at risk. But at the same time I understand that others may feel differently which I totally respect. But to be honest its something I enjoy and can do perfectly safely so will still be going out taking pics all the time the restrictions allow me to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice pic there Deano :ok_hand: I’m having the same issue, I’m tripping over trees where I am but Lone Trees are hard to find lol

3 Likes

I’d say continue, it gives us a reason to get out and fly, even if it means closer to home for a while. Like has been said, I hardly see a soul when I’m out as it’s usually at the crack of dawn. I for one would be disappointed to see the comp end.

2 Likes

I can’t see a lone tree for the trees! :thinking: :joy:

6 Likes

Great pic! :+1:

3 Likes

I agree, I will be out-and-about flying anyway when time permits. If there were a real prize I’d think it might be worth pausing, so as not be unfair to people who feel differently, but as it’s mainly for fun I think that’s less of an issue.

4 Likes

That is so my situation mate :rofl:

2 Likes

By the way, NOT my entry :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes