RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

My entry

dronescene.co.uk

Skeffling

This location has been recommended to fly your drone in the Everything Else category in the Yorkshire and the Humber region.

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 07/11/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

8 Likes

Absolute stunner Gaz! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow! :heart_eyes: setting the bar there Gaz :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think this may need to be disqualified Steve as looking closely there are at least 2 birds in that tree which means its clearly not alone :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

Think you right mate,

I’m gonna flag it for being TO FECKIN GOOD!

Even my wife who yawns at droning and photography said. Thats a winner. :trophy:

3 Likes

My Mrs is the same :rofl:

Got some more shots with 0 perched birds :smirk:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

@Rezzmo Definitely a daily photo thread entry IMO an order of merit right there. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Have to agree mate! No wonder Gaz was so coy when I asked him about Lone Trees the other day :yum: :grin:

2 Likes

Haha definitely! Sooo. We in agreance the competition has just been brought to its end with that shot. :sob::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well I’m out so whats the next subject again? :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s my lonely tree! My first GADC photo comp entry and I’m very much still a drone novice. I’ve had to crop a lot of sky out as it was too bright. The resulting file is therefore a bit small but I hope that it comes over ok. Taken on Friday at Pentrich, Derbyshire.

7 Likes

absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Hope im not to late just a quick hit at the lonely tree In a misty mood

7 Likes

@BrenDales downloaded and that’s a stunning photo. :heart_eyes: did you upload a photo on a line all on its own?

Have a look and if it doesn’t show up I’ll ask @milkmanchris to take a look.

1 Like

Great shot David love that mist behind :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers mate I only had the phone to hand so best I could do with what I had :grimacing:

1 Like

thanks, I’ll try that again!

6 Likes

Could be a DNG thing, save as a JPG :thinking: