RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 04/10 to to 17/10 - A MONUMENT

:rofl: thats true Chris but with Corona Virus on the rise I should be safe on that side of things lol

2 Likes

:rofl: see above ^ lol

2 Likes

Stunning photos & Videos or a MONUMENTAL disaster. Who will be the first to post. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’m gonna try and get something to post this weekend weather permitting :+1:t2: hopefully no one else will post anything and I will have a chance of winning by default :rofl:

1 Like

I jest ofcourse :grin: Come on Guys and Gals get your Monument photos in for the latest competition :moyai::statue_of_liberty::european_castle:

1 Like

@macspite and I might have to enter this one at this rate :smirk::rofl:

2 Likes

I might as well, I can drive from Sunday, hoorah :smiley:

5 Likes

Ah yes Steve, that good news mate, all is going well then?

2 Likes

I think you all should anyways :grinning:

Glad to hear you almost have your full MOT certificate back ready to get back out there Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like

Okay I suppose someone has to be first, so here goes… I did say it would probably be a castle.
This is Castle Campbell in Dollar Glen.
For info: Castle Campbell is a medieval castle situated above the town of Dollar, Clackmannanshire, in central Scotland. It was the lowland seat of the earls and dukes of Argyll, chiefs of Clan Campbell, from the 15th to the 19th century, and was visited by Mary, Queen of Scots, in the 16th century.

9 Likes

Great photo John :+1:t2: I’m loving all the Autumn colours in this

1 Like

Cheers Steve, I’ve been waiting on the colours in the Glen changing. They looked good this morning, but I think I’ll go back again as they should get even better.

1 Like

Thanks for firing the opening salvo John. :slight_smile:

Who’s next to enter?

1 Like

Beautiful Image John. :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/rOOfgRx2MgM

Sir James Mackenzie12 April 1853 – 26 January 1925) was a Scottish cardiologist who was a pioneer in the study of cardiac arrhythmia. Due to his work in the cardiac field he is known as a research giant in primary care, and was knighted by King George V in 1915

I thought this subject was only too fitting given the circumstances @Steviegeek

10 Likes

And when I click on “like” the heart turns pink and healthy :sunglasses: :two_hearts:

(I too have a reason to appreciate cardiologists)

4 Likes

Adde to Dronescene.

2 Likes

Excellent - three bonus points to add to your final score :slight_smile:

2 Likes