RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 04/10 to to 17/10 - A MONUMENT

Cracking image! Well worth an early rise :+1:t2: :grinning:

1 Like

Missed opportunity there to create an Anti-Social (unmanned aerial) System - Passing Across National Trust Site badge :wink:

3 Likes

Copper Nanotubes

1 Like

The image resulting from your blatant infringement of the NT bylaws is well worth the potential £10 fine! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In fact the only thing you could have done worse is play your gramophone loudly

4 Likes

Now added to Dronescene. Added a short video too.

2 Likes

Thanks John yeah once I was out there it was great enjoying the cold fresh morning as the sun rose with no other bugger around to spoil it :grin:

2 Likes

Worth a tenner any day of the week :rofl:

Gramophone? I’m not that advanced in technology yet I’m still using a phonograph! :rofl:

1 Like

A very windy and gusty day but managed a photo

The monument is 120ft (37 metres) high. It was built in 1865, in honour of Sir Tatton Sykes, 4th baronet (1772-1863), by “those who loved him as a friend and honored him as a landlord”, as the inscription says.

5 Likes

I misread this originally :joy:

1 Like

Well I still use that too when I manage to piss the Mrs off :rofl:

1 Like

Wow! Stunning shot Steve :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Guess I ve missed my chance now in this comp. Having to self isolate now for two weeks and the weather is due to get out nice for the next few days!!! Great eh! I’ll still be voting though. There’s some cracking entries so far. Keep them coming.

2 Likes

It’s all gone a bit quet, hasn’t it? The weather hasn’t helped. neither has waking up each morning to new regulations and restrictions handed down from Whitehall.

Bur, if you are allowed, now and tomorrow is the time to get out there and capture a monument and display here for all to admire :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this guys!

Been some amazing additions. Remember voting is done on a poll vote at the end of the fortnight, so don’t be put off by the likes. Even if you can’t leave the house, our drones have amazing range on them.

Who said that! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

4 Likes

Hoping to get out tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Me too :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Here’s Beeston Castle, Cheshire:

7 Likes

Anymore last minute entries before closing this evening? Still got time to get your entries in before deadline :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like