RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 15/11 to 29/11 - NIGHTSHOTS

Still a great pic mate, drone or no drone

2 Likes

View of central Manchester at night. Location uploaded to DroneScene here:

7 Likes

Fantastic entry mate, stunning shot.

2 Likes

Sorry to have stayed out of view for a while, I’ve been druiding in Hertfordshire on various days over the last month. But just dropped in to remind you to vote for the next competition subject before polls close tomorrow night

Subjects are:

Wheeled transport
Moving water
or Construction

Vote here

2 Likes

Good choice @kvetner thats a great shot :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve still not managed to get anything for this comp yet. Between weather, work and the passing of my dear Gran its been a struggle but I’m gonna try and get something this evening weather permitting :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

One from tonight

6 Likes

Good place to watch the Ferries come and go too ;o)

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Took me a second to work that one out! Great shot :ok_hand:

1 Like

Quite liked the way it looked. A bit different

3 Likes

Cool shot Gaz :sunglasses: looks like a ring of fire until you zoom in

1 Like

Quick question… am I right in thinking we have until midnight tonight to get our entries in?

1 Like

Yes mate, thats right :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Cool, last night was a waste of time so I’m gonna try one last time this evening. I’m feeling this competition should come with an addiction warning :grin:

1 Like

My effort. Visioned this to look much better.

4 Likes

Have we had the results for the next comp subject yet?

That sounds a wee bit odd. Unless time is not a linear dimension. Then we might expect results of the competition at any free-flowing point or loop within the timeline irrespective of the competition actually having been entered.

However, if I can stop being a smart-arse for a moment - the poll to find the subject of the next competition will close sometime later this evening - you can still vote for your preferred subject!

The Dominion software is currently being loaded on the giant “No-Bias” Votalyzer 3000, postal votes are being fabricated by our handpicked team of fraudsters and the dumpsters have been emptied in readiness for “spoiled” ballots …

Senior staff deciding on which result to be programmed into the Votalyzer 3000

3 Likes

Fixed my question :+1:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :rofl:

2 Likes

Fixed my answer!

A massive 64% of the electorate have voted for:

MOVING WATER

so here is a gratuitous shot of Carrie Fisher in the sea

The competition opens at 00:01 this morning

3 Likes