RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 15/11 to 29/11 - NIGHTSHOTS

The subject almost chosen by you but by @Steviegeek for the 5th unofficial GADC photo/video competition is:

photo: @SirGunner

NIGHTSHOTS

RTF RULES - yes, read them!

Twist

You are now able to use your hand held devices BUT…
1 Extra point will be awarded for the use of your drone along with the bonus Drone Scene points.

Scope

• The requirement is to submit an image, either a photo or video, to illustrate the subject of the competition: NIGHTSHOTS
  • The image must be captured during the time that the competition is open and obviously be taken by a drone in flight
  • Editing is confined to colour and exposure adjustments and crop only (still) plus zoom and frame rate (video) There must be no removal or pasting of an object.

Voting

• Images will be judged by the members of GADC who may vote for any number of images by means of an anonymous poll open for five days after the closing date for competition entries.
  • Voting in the poll is open to al GADC members, whether they have entered the competition or not. You may vote for all, some or none of the entries
  • Any image that is correctly added to the Dronescene map with details including the Drone Code compliant take-off and landing point will be awarded one bonus votes.
  • In the event of a tie the guest judge will decide the winner
  • The original media may be requested by the judge in case of a dispute.

Schedule

• The competition subject will be announced every second Saturday at around 19:00.
  • The competition will run from Sunday 00.01 to Saturday 23.59 fourteen days later.
  • Voting by poll will be open for a further five days until Thursday 23:59.
  • The winner will be announced on Friday, around 19:00
3 Likes

Got an idea for this one but I need a few things to fall in place in time along with the weather :crossed_fingers:t2: Good luck ladies n gents :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Night sky obscured by clouds, Eastern Solent

8 Likes

Now that would have been a winning shot but it was taken before the competition started. Good luck trying to reproduce a cracker like that again :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry guys think mine just has the edge on yours. Though think you need to go buy a big OLED tv to truly appreciate it.

6 Likes

Now you lot. . . . . .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Curses! Drat! And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for those pesky kids …

5 Likes

Birmingham from Rubery 1st night shot

5 Likes

Great first entry Andy. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thats a great shot Andy :+1:t2: and welcome to the competition :handshake:

1 Like

4 Likes

Very nice David :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Cheers mate first time for night footage :grimacing:

2 Likes

Nice one David :+1: how did you find your first night flight? :grin:

1 Like

Night flight not to bad. Its keeping an eye on your drone thats keeps your hair standing on end. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Our Random Subject Generator supercomputer suite has been in operation all week and has finally produced the choices for the Reason To Fly Photo Competition 29/11 to 12/12

VOTE for your favourite subject
  • Moving Water 36deca07218192a0f6ed05cad445572f
  • Construction b6096687a563f22004c60953d92f31ac
  • Wheeled Transport 5de9d2433280d94837fcfa07-4-large

0 voters

2 Likes

My entry:

Was taken with my Phone unfortunately, I’m struggling with a subject for a drone photo so I’ll just go with this one.

5 Likes

Lovely shot mate :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Love the silhouette mate :ok_hand:

2 Likes

2 Likes