RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 18/10 to to 31/10 - AUTUMN COLOURS

Nice one Chris :+1:

2 Likes

My votes in mate

2 Likes

Thanks mate. :pray:

1 Like

To all that previously voted, would you mind selecting your favourites again and hitting that vote now button.

Much appreciated

Multiple choice now.

2 Likes

Steve, . I leave you to run the shop for five minutes … :grin:

Apologies to all you nice people but I’m working is,Ashridge for the next two weeks with 0430 call times and 14 hour days. First work since March bar a half day in Lymington.

And it’s a great setting for the RTF photo comp - for last week :(. Lovely autumn colours on the trees. Ideal for this competition though. Hundreds of lone trees all crowded together!

2 Likes

:rofl:

So sorry boss… I’m doing my bestest. :laughing:

1 Like

So Rob if you’re on a RTF Competition holiday does that mean you will be able to put in an entry to the RTF Competition yourself this round? :wink:

1 Like

0430 start = not yet light.

14 hour day = 1830 finish - a little dark

Not looking good for drone photography … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weekends included? Damn thats a long couple of weeks! Hope it goes well for you :slightly_smiling_face: Is it an acting job with the really early starts?

Yes, takes a long time to get made up. Then days in a damp muddy wood. Covid restrictions make everything somewhat slower than normal hurry up and wait.

1 Like

Cool what kind of role are you playing? Or is it all secret squirrel at the moment?

1 Like

The new Daniel Craig :wink:

1 Like

I’m in a production for Sky, dressed in rags and my hair bulked out with dreadlock type extensions and covered in clay.

3 Likes

Only few days left to vote for your favourite shots.

3 Likes

Last day for voting for your favourite shots. :ballot_box:

1 Like

Can I vote for mine too? :wink:

1 Like

Of course you can if your sense of fair play and your conscience allow you. … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am afraid my coincidence doesn’t let me. :joy:

1 Like

WOW! Lookie here… :sweat:

We have ourselves a tie!
Both collecting the same votes and both with the additional DroneScene points

Big Congrats @SirGunner & @Drumsagard for joint 1st place. :clap: :clap:

Congrats Also to close runner up @Rezzmo Fantastic shots and I’m sure was a tuff choice for the voters.

Big well done to all that entered. McMac Productions appreciates your time and your efforts in producing some fine photos.

Looking forward to the next episode

5 Likes

Very exciting! Well done to all the podium winners!

2 Likes