RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 20/09 to 03/10

I bet @Steviegeek has been called some things in his time but never that :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys
not posted or flown for quite sometime, been busy motorcycling.

I’ll get the ball rolling
taken today 20/9/20

20 Likes

Thanks for posting the first competition entry - don’t forget you can get three bonus likes if you share the location on Dronescene :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cracking bridge shot, looks like the most random place for a bridge but it works. :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Enjoyed this one.

17 Likes

Unfair advantage for me, there’s more then one :rofl: :rofl:
On a serious note good luck to everyone, i may even get time myself Pft

1 Like

Thanks @Rezzno. Three likes will be added to your total at the end of the competition. ((Due to the unofficial staus of the competition we have to use low-tech, manual solutions :grin: )

3 Likes

Thanks @TonyDM for your effort in an early start a d addi g to Dronescene. Three likes will be added to your total.

Nice sunrise / golden hour shor. Wonder how many more we will see as the weather gets more autumnal?

2 Likes

Lovely photo Tony! Love that sky.

1 Like

I struggled to choose an image from yesterday evening’s trip. This is the Mersey Gateway bridge, with the Silver Jubilee Bridge and Runcorn Railway Bridge in the background.

Details of the take-off site:

15 Likes

Another fantastic shot. Keep them coming guys :fire::ok_hand:

1 Like

Some cracking shots to get the competition rolling and all with added Dronescene goodness! Well done guys!

3 Likes

:musical_note: … Bridges in the morning

Bridges in the evening

Bridges at supper time … :musical_note:

Dental Bridges, Mrs. Bridges, Kevin Bridges …

Clapper Bridges
Bascule Bridges
Suspension Bridges
Cantilever Bridges
Tied-Arch Bridges
Cable-stayed Bridges
Truss Bridges
Beam Bridges
Transporter Bridges
Bailey Bridges

and Viaducts.

Which type bridge are you going to photograph?

2 Likes

A bridge rectifier. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Or rectum fryer as we used to call them …

1 Like

Beautiful, New career maybe? :notes:

I was hoping to do the 2x engineers ‘Bailey’ bridges from the 1970s we have on camp but I couldn’t get clearance to fly :man_facepalming:

1 Like

in time-honoured style of quibbling about the rules, I could point out there’s nothing in the rules to say that your drone must be airborne. Or even that a drone is required at all :rofl:

But, yeah, obviously that would be nonsense. :grinning:

1 Like

Good points. But I think the members of GADC, who are the judges after all via their power to bestow or withhold likes, would treat such vile attempts to bend the rules into some form of balloon animal with the contempt that they richly deserve.

Thus:

I bet that doesn’t even get 20 likes …

4 Likes