RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 27/12/2020 to 09/01/2021 - BLACK and WHITE

Totally agree @kvetner gonna be a difficult vote for sure!

3 Likes

Totally agree mate, would happily stick some of these on my wall. :framed_picture:

1 Like

Lots of entries too, is this the best supported comp to date?

2 Likes

I believe so John. Will have to have some red bull when setting up the voting. :smiley: make sure I link them correctly.

2 Likes

I make that 20 and counting John :smiley:

2 Likes

Certainly not in the quality of those already posted. But being in property as a developer (but MUCH smaller sites) it is of interest to me. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the RTF Ian. Good to have you on board. Great entry :+1:

1 Like

7 Likes

Indeed -excellent photos posted

3 Likes

Dropped the car off for MoT and no buses seemed to be running so I walked the three miles home along the beach and snapped this witn my phone

For more info:

12 Likes

Nice having a link for info

Nice shot Robert.

Hello
Guys and Gals.

I’ve taken the decision today to postpone the RTF due to the new rules and regs that have come into effect from the government.

I think to continue at this point where the rules state that recreational outings are not permitted would be wrong and being live on the Internet would look pretty poor if we’re all out posting photos of our trips.

I can only apologise for this and hope you all understand. we will continue the RTF as soon as we can hopefully in the near future.

Going forward… the black and white RTF will close today at 6pm and voting will begin tomorrow for the best images.

In the mean time if you are on your daily excersise and want to share some snaps there is the mobile phone thread that I set up some time ago.

Mobile Phone Photos**

Thanks to everyone that’s supported the RTF up until this point it is very much appreciated.

Stay Safe Guys. :pray::heart:

17 Likes

Hokusai… right there! :+1:

Sad and unfortunate but under the circumstances I think the right thing to do. A huge thanks to the McMac team for all they have done in running this great competition so far :clap:t2: and look forward to its return hopefully in the not too distant future :camera_flash: :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

And it’s a thank you from me!

The subject for the next competition, with 46% of the votes, was to be Patterns. It still can be, if you want to post images on that theme in Steve’s thread below:

It’s frustrating not being able to fly but it is a publically visible activity. Whereas walking (with or without a dog) and quickly taking a couple of snaps seems acceptable standing for twenty minutes scanning the sky or wearing goggles probably isn’t. Best not to allow the haters any more excuses to get drones banned from the skies.

So please join in the STFSOAT non-competition

(Steve’s thread for snaps on a theme) non-competition.

Further non-competitions may be staged such as

PITDTSACW - Pictures I took during the Second American Civil War

and

IFIMF-OS - Images from inside my fall-out shelter

Seriously, we look forward to welcoming you all back to the first Post Lockdown Reason to Fly Competition - subject: The Great Outdoors! :sunglasses: :tulip: :blossom: :shamrock: :earth_asia:

5 Likes

Right thing to do :+1: Can’t wait for the return though :+1:

5 Likes

My entry as I cant get out for a drone shot now :pleading_face: lol
Mobile shot up local woods

5 Likes

Nice shot though mate, :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers mate :+1:t2:

1 Like