RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 29/11 to 12/12 - MOVING WATER

OK so had some real fun with this one. Was determined to get long exposure shots with a drone. First trip out realised not an easy task! :exploding_head: lol Taken down on Folkestone seafront MA2 with 2 Second exposure using ND256 filter on a fairly breezy day . Added to drone scene

9 Likes

Niiiice Steve :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: great shot mate

1 Like

Fantastic capture Steve :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Great shot Steve. Really like the colours and texture. Longer exposure a great idea.

1 Like

Thanks @McSteamy2010 @notveryprettyboy @BrenDales Really enjoyed this challenge! :grinning:

3 Likes

Lovely image Steve :+1:

1 Like

Cheers John :+1:t2:

1 Like

Fantastic shot there Steve. Love the water effect. Great results in difficult conditions!

1 Like

Cheers Chris :+1:t2:

Thanks :smile: well, more like timid first steps… but it’s another “1st” to chalk up and the photo challenge prompted me to do it which I’m finding is a great prompt to get me out flying and continue learning.

1 Like

Thats great @BrenDales your confidence will build with every trip out. I’ve had mine now for around 4 months and my confidence is building each time I get out :grin: The MA2 really is an awesome piece of kit and I just love it! :smiley:

Thanks Steve. I do feel more confident each time I fly the MA2. As you say, it’s an “awesome piece of kit”. I’m starting to experiment with the camera settings having got to grips with flying it - getting a bit of muscle memory now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Someone mis-read the title and thought it was Moving ON Water …

https://youtu.be/z8hmBOl5h8c

3 Likes

Thats amazing Rob! :grin: Its a beast of a drone to drag him along like that

As from 00:01 Sunday 13th your new subject will be:

Sunrise / Sunset

https://youtu.be/03rzUoyq9K0

4 Likes

Entries for this fortnight’s competition, MOVING WATER, are now closed

The new competition, running from 13 to 25 December, is here

3 Likes

Stunning footage- that is one powerful drone! Great teamwork as well.

Some amazing entry’s among some undescribable ones. (not looking at yours @notveryprettyboy) :grimacing:

So here’s your chance to VOTE

Results Shown on the 18th December 2020

1 Like

It’s Okay Steve @McSteamy2010 he was only taking the p?ss
:rofl:

6 Likes

RESULTS ARE IN…

BIG CONGRATS to David @anon18134738 for taking top spot in the MOVING WATER RTF COMPETITION. fantastic photo. :ok_hand:

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO JOINT RUNNERS UP
@Drumsagard & @Rezzmo

:clap: :clap: From the McMac team, Thanks once again to all who entered. Another fantastic collection of photos. :clap: :clap: we’ll see you on the next one.

4 Likes