Scaredy cat hoping to lift off soon in Felpham, West Sussex

Welcome from the Black Country Linda. You’ll find that quite a few of us on here are quite irreverent, obviously not me, as I am a gentleman of the highest order! But…

Clumsy bugger!

May I suggest something like these?

Get well soon cock!

John

LOL! Don’t think I haven’t considered them!

Linda x

Have you popped your cherry yet? I finally took my first flight this week. So stressful. Learnt so much from it, so really looking forward to my second flight. You are so lucky living somewhere with so much open space nearby. I am in London so have very few options. Its an amazing piece of technology. I am already dreaming of the Mini 3Pro…

You have a sub 250g drone, you have more options than you can shake a stick at.

1 Like

Yeah you would think so, but its not like that in the real world. Karen and Ken have been brainwashed into believing drones are weapons of terror, and wont hesitate to call the pigs out. And those mutton brains wont hesitate to arrest you, despite not breaking any laws. Never believe that following the rules will protect you. Many an innocent man has been cuffed and stuffed for doing nothing wrong. One word…GATWICK.

Wow, full moon tonight ?

1 Like

Getting there! Final diagnosis was a Proximal Humerus Fracture, recovery time 6 to 12 weeks. Didn’t bother going to the Fracture Clinic, just worked out my own exercises. You wouldn’t believe all the little tweaks I set up in my home to cope with being one-armed. Emptying the cat litter trays was truly worthy of Heath Robinson! Most annoying thing was not being able to drive - but at 7 weeks I used to get in the car and just sit and push the gear stick around - at 9 weeks I was able to drive (getting to 5th gear was still painful though, however it’s rarely used in this crowded area!). But I did buy loads of drone photography books and dribbled and drooled over the beautiful photos. I’ve just bought a teeny tiny toy drone and I’ll be chucking it around in the next fortnight as pre-practice.

So inspiring to read everyone else’s drone stories here xx